Monday, November 15, 2004


We're in a position of waiting again. Amy's doctor is out of town and her fever has held on, but not gone dramatically high, so we're riding out another night (this time I will sleep I think). We're scheduled to see her doctor Wednesday anyway, so if we stay in this holding pattern until then I think we'll be fine. I'm praying this is simply a passing virus that caught her off guard.

It's pay day..which means I had to deal with some bills, but now I want to give Amy her due and have some time together so the blog is being put in its proper perspective. Writing will have to wait.